Our Vision & Values
Respect, Believe, Achieve.
Our core values are Respect, Compassion, Perseverance and Friendship.
Our school promotes an exciting, Christian working environment in order that all our pupils will:
- become independent life-long learners with an enjoyment of learning;
- achieve their full potential in all areas of school life;
- behave well and grow in self-esteem;
- make progress emotionally, morally, physically, socially and spiritually;
- have respect for others’ views and value one another equally so they are able to live and work harmoniously in our multicultural society.
How we will achieve our vision
We will help each child to achieve success through
- a Christian ethos which is friendly, caring, and supportive
- providing a positive, caring ethos in which there is mutual respect for the cultural values and beliefs of others
- a broad, challenging and culturally diverse curriculum founded upon literacy and numeracy skills
- highly effective teaching to accommodate the individual child and ensure the best match between ability, experience and performance
- a range of opportunities and extra-curricular clubs which develop the whole child
- a commitment to our ongoing partnership with pupils, parents, governors, the Church and the community
We demonstrate our commitment to a harmonious learning environment by
- operating effective Safeguarding, Inclusion and Equality policies
- promoting positive relationships through our Code of Behaviour
- working as a team to promote our shared vision